Let me start by saying NO ONE knows what they are doing there and from what I can tell EVERYTHING is contracted out. They have horrible customer service.

Stuck me with a $1300 phone installation bill which was NEVER discussed. I signed a 3 year contract on the advice of my IT guy and have nothing but regrets. EL is truly a joke. I will never recommend EL to anyone, ever.

I will go out of my way to let people know to steer clear of this company. They use the "bait and switch" often...talking in "IT lingo" and then when asked what that means they dumb it down and pretty much lie to you. They talked to me about "landline" service.

I thought landline as in real copper wire etc...NOPE I got hosted VoIP just like I had and the "landline" they were referring to was a T1. I understand that it is better, but it's the same with the fees and everything concerning this company.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

They try to make it seem as if I'm crazy. My billing statement proves that.

I'm sending back they equipment asap asap. You guys need better customer service.

I just ordered a modum and they billed me for monthly bill in advance which wasn't discussed. They are garbage

SkeeterHarris
Rochester, New York, United States #878853

Hi, My name is Skeeter Harris, and I’m the Social Media Manager here it EarthLink. We take comments like yours very seriously, and what you’ve described your experiencing has been anything but good at this point.

I want you to know I am here to help and if you would email me at social(at)corp(dot)earthlink(dot)com with your contact information we will get you to the customer executive team to help you with this. Thank you - Skeeter

to SkeeterHarris #1365866