2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

oEarthLink web mail is out again....This on top of getting Spam in my inbox for the last three months even though my spam blocker is set to high (meaning nothing is suppose to get into my inbox unless the address is in my address book...)_ NOT WORKING even after three (unresponsive) emails to EarthLink to fix the problem.... According to other customers noted on ‘Down Detector’ “ Earthlink lets anything go through - filters keep out wanted email, and let spam through.

And they have regular outages, disgusting company” and another customer notes, “ Earthlink webmail still not working in Edge or IE browsers - have to use Chrome.”…sick of this...! For over a week now...! (I hate Chrome) and I don't want to be forced to use it!

Even Repeated emails, one to Corporate Office, still gets NO Response….! After 16 years with Earthlink I’m ready to switch….

Product or Service Mentioned: Earthlink Email Service.

Reason of review: non access to email.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Used to like the spamblocker.

I didn't like: Wont fix their spam blocker problem.

Comments

Go to gmail or another provider like I did. After 20 years with Earthlink, made the switch.

Couldn't be happier. Earthlink's service is horrible - they should be out of business by now.