Verified Reviewer

3.6

Update by user Jul 28

I am also still trying to get them to bury the cable that is laying on my lawn and that of my neighbor's. All utilities have been cleared.

There is no reason for anymore delays. Get this cable buried!

Update by user Jul 28

I finally was able to pay my bill using a different credit card. I was told that everything was complete and accepted.

I was able to access my internet at that time, however since I paid my bill, I am now unable to access the internet. I got a text from Earth Link saying they found the problem and to call them. I did and now they are saying my payment was rejected. How can that happen when I know I was told everything was fine?

This company sure likes to screw with customers, or they like getting yelled at. The reps always say they are sorry, but this entire thing has me wondering if they are more shady than honest

Original review posted by user Jun 28

I received a call earlier this past week from a person representing Earthlink. The call was in reference to my account.

The man said I needed to pay my bill. At that time I wasn't able to do that, but I told him to call me back after Wednesday. He never called back. I've been trying and trying to pay my bill but I need to change my credit card on file.

When I have tried, I keep getting error messages. What is wrong? I entered my log on info correctly, and updated my credit card info, but these error msgs keep popping up! Please, Do I owe money or not?

How can I pay my bill if I can't log in? This is so annoying!

Preferred solution: Accept my payment or fix your site.

EarthLink Pros: Easy to set up.

EarthLink Cons: Very lax in getting cable burried.

Comments