Coverage Area
Style and Design

I paid 85% of my bill the customer rep assured me that the 16$ that l pwe would roll over to next months bill.. 5 days later l noticed that my wifi was suspended.

So l called & they told me l was sent to collections l have to bay a 200 cancel fee (which l didnt cancel) & l had to payb 70$ to restore. L was given the wrong information & this hit me put of no where. Im confused" they need to hire smarter employess that are bilingual. Truly bilingual..

They acted like the couldnt understand english..if they want to cancel me or whatever they can do that because l dnt want to deal with this silly company anymore..

But l would like the money that l paid for january returned.. I had horable customer service giving me the wrong information plus my services were interupted for What I dnt know..how could At&t uverse advocate for earth link

Product or Service Mentioned: Earthlink Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

EARTHLINK IS FRAUD I AM A CUSTOMER..THEY CHARGE ME AND I CANNOT GET INTO CUSTOMER SERVICE. I WANT ALL MY MONEY BACK.

I WANT TO START A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST EARTHLINK. HOW DO THEY STAY IN BUSINESS.

HELP WITH INFOR. ON HOW YOU HAVE GOT AHOLD OF THEM.